Thursday, March 12, 2015

Mangahigh

Today, we are going to try out a new math program on the computer.  You will need to enter the following information:


User ID: I will give this to you
Password: titans
School ID: 259189

Click on the picture to begin:
\

Table of Contents

Meet the Animal………………………………………………..2
Where Do I Live?.........................................................................3
What Do I Eat?.............................................................................4
How Do I Move?.........................................................................5
What Do I Look Like?.................................................................6
Fun Facts……………………………………………..…………7
Vocabulary……………………………...……………………...8
Resources……………………………………………………….9

No comments:

Post a Comment